POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : texture_map problem : Re: texture_map problem Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: texture_map problem
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 18 Dec 2010 12:48:22
Message: <4d0cf3e6$1@news.povray.org>
Am 16.12.2010 23:21, schrieb Dre:

> Yep!  Well Kingston actually, 10 minutes away.  I work in Hobart city :)

There aren't probably that many other settlements along the southern
coast... I've heard of another relatively large town called Launceston,
but it's located in the hinterland (on the Derwent river?) -
unfortunately, I don't have a large-scale map of Tasmania in handy!

> Thanks very much for the very thorough write up.  I'm going to take a look
> at that data over the weekend and see what I can come up with.
>
> Tasmania is an awesome place, wonderful place to live.  Unfortunately a
> disease is threatening the Tassie Devils existance (no Tigers btw) so you
> better hurry if you want to see them :)

Yes, I heard of that cancer-like plague... looks quite disgusting! And,
of course, I'm aware that the last known thylacine (in Germany, we call

Today, I'll just try out the tile with Christoph's IsoCSG...

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar